Find me the nearest pizza place
Alexa, whats my flash briefing?
Voice is future
Optimize for voice search
Ok Google, how does voice search change seo?
More than 70% people now using voice search. Cortana, Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa are major pioneers in voice search optimisation revolution. Its estimated that by 2019-20 the rise of sound and voice assistants will increase by 130-150% and more than 60% searches will be done by voice. The question is - when that happens, is your business ready for this change?
With voice search optimisation being the next forefront it's important to keep your business in sync with how and what people and search engines are looking for through voice queries. Lead by Webricots is helping business to take their websites and brand's digital operations to the next level by getting your websites optimised and designing strategies for voice searches.
1. What exactly is voice search optimisation?
Voice search is to use your voice (speaking) to search for answers, queries and things by interacting with a voice based devices like smart speakers and digital voice assistants.
2. How voice search work?
- Transcribing speech and processing human speech to text.
- Analysing text and detecting commands.
- Connect to search engines and get the appropriate data.
- Translating the data into voice for audible format.
3. Is voice search opt. important?
Definitely it is! It’s not even a doubt or a question now. With more than billion searches each month, you would not like to miss the opportunity of being voice ready with you business/website. Remember when SEO and google search was just beginning? Just to get a context remember that by 2020 more than 30% of all searches will be done on screen-less (on voice first devices).
4. What are voice search strategies?
- Google Voice Search Quality Guidelines.
- Use of Long Tail Keywords.
- Pattern cloning: how human speaks and asks.
- Right structured data about your business.
- Quick answer optimisation.